Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Home Stretch

I had every intention of finishing off the first saddle blanket, but cooking and dogs conspired against me. We had wonderful pulled pork sandwiches for supper and old man Dennett got a nice long walk. Belly rubs were doled out often yesterday for everyone and Rodger even got some lap time late in the afternoon. There's about 3 more inches due of pattern before we go to hem. Picture would have been here if blogger had cooperated this morning. One warp chain for the curtains is done and
the second is in process. I played a bit with boiling water and the silk cocoons. Gene cooked up a nice late breakfast and all was right in the little world at the end of the long driveway. 

1 comment:

Life Looms Large said...

Don't you hate it when blogger doesn't cooperate?

The looms and projects will still be there tomorrow....even though it's nice to make progress!

I don't dare weave curtains. I have a habit of taking a very long time on projects, and if I started with yarn instead of fabric, I know we'd never have curtains!

Sue