I did manage to get a warp started for the Murphy loom and once that comes off the board the linen will go one for the saddle blankets. I also organized my stash. I threw
a big old quilt on the floor and chucked all my yarn out of the armoire it's kept in.
Geez, I got stuff I forgot about. Everything has been put back nicely in some semblance of organization. It doesn't even include the coned yarns which Gene built me a tall shelf for an odd shaped area of my work space. It's not quite finished. The hold up is me getting to some sanding for fancy trim on the sides, but it is sturdy and usable right now.
Skunk Bond has proven worthy of his name. (every time I think of him the music to Mission Impossible starts up in my head) He has figured out the new arrangement
in the tack room and if he drags himself up onto the saddles, steps over onto the small
shelf, walks to the other end, uses the tops of the grain bins, Wala! He is on the high table with the cat food bowl. Needless to say, I moved saddles and grain bins yesterday morning but my hopes are not high that I will have tricked this Einstein of a skunk for long. I am, after all, a not so swift human who just happens to have opposable thumbs
as my claim to fame.