Michelle at Boulderneigh nominated me for this lovely award. I suspect we have similar styles: muck boots, hay bits and hardworking barn clothes. ;) I'm in good stylish company. Thank you!
Here is what comes with the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
I can never decide if the light and fluffy things or the more serious things are better to share, so I'll mix them up.
1. I always thought that floors where made for finger painting and I still believe that.
2. I don't believe in organized religion.
3. I've had a chance to check out 42 of our great states so far.
Vermont is my favorite state, but Maine comes in a close second. Oregon is third.
4. I love politics
5. My favorite flavor in anything is lemon.
6. Even after 50 plus years I can still be appalled by the things people do to themselves and others (of any species) and know I will never find a good "why?"answer.
7. Two qualities I admire most are humor and kindness.
Now, I have to pass this on to 15 others of which I won't come anywhere near that number, new or old friends but I'll give it a go!
Boise Barefoot Weaver, Judy is stylish in her creations and well dressed on those ski slopes too!
Long Ridge Farm: Nancy I know shares all the barn accouterments of style that Michelle and I do, plus some lovely natural dying goes on in her studio!
In Stitches: Sharon won't admit it, but she has style to spare. Her spinning, knitting and weaving are all just fantastic, and I'll bet she has a nice pair of muck boots too!
Eweniquely Ewe: Cindie simply does lovely fiber work. Anyone wearing one of her creations would feel VERY stylish, and she is too!
Miss Maddie's: Even Stella thinks Miss Maddie is stylish as are her cohorts. A beautiful blog.
That's it, 1/3 of the 15 but there you have it.
Parting Shot: Don't be eyeing my bone either....