Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ham


It was pointed out to me by a very dear friend that Stella might be a bit of a ham. I'm beginning to believe it. Yesterday morning, under my desk, undercover.....

We had a running conversation.
She felt that paw was getting out of line and needed some reprimanding, sort of a straighten up and walk right come to Stella, moment.


Afterwards she felt quite pleased with herself and played the ingenue for the camera.



Looking at these pictures I was noticing all the changes. Her expressions are more adult, her nose is getting longer and losing all of its young puppy appearance ( she might even grow into those ears!). Gene refers to her as Miss Needle Nose ( or "The Sausage" if it's near dinner time). She's in a long body stage right now. Puppyhood is flying by, at 6 months she'll be close to full grown and physical changes will be slight.

But for here and now, we are savoring with abandon all the baby steps.


10 comments:

LA said...

Stella has a lot of personality, that's for sure! It's delightful to watch her grow!

Unknown said...

I may have to agree about her ham-ness, but oh my, she sure is cute!

Cindie said...

I love all the Stella baby pix - they're wonderful - and yes, she seems to be a big ham, she just loves the camera.

Anonymous said...

Stella sure seems to have an understanding of a photo-shoot! Those eyes are sooo expressive.

Judy said...

I love that last photo!!

Leigh said...

She definitely knows when she's on camera. I do believe she's a model at heart. :) She certainly is a cutie-pie.

Kim said...

That last photo is certainly a heart stealer!

Sharon said...

I bow at Stella's feet. She has certainly won me over. I love to play with Mim's JRT. She tells me not to do that, but I do love Jo Beth. Mim said one of our friends said that she couldn't handle her. What's not to handle??

Theresa said...

You guys are such enablers! It's so hard not to take a lot of pictures she's such an entertaining puppy and with her coloring, the camera is very kind to her.
And of course, she IS such a ham. ;-)

Long Ridge Farm said...

OMG What fabulous photos! What is not to love here!
Thank you for the slice of happiness today.