Tuesday, October 18, 2011

They're Here!

And that means that I am usually not blogging but enjoying every moment I can during the two week stay. Worse, I have no pictures to post. You will have to take my word for it that the top I made my mother fits and she likes it and that the wool runner is packed up in my Dads bag so it isn't forgotten when the visit ends.

The loom is weaving again some more Celtic towels, the sewing room isn't being totally neglected, food, beer, wine and football all are being enjoyed.

Parting Shot: A sniffing nose gathers some interesting moss!

8 comments:

LA said...

ENJOY your time together!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family time! What has Dennit got on his nose?

Cindie said...

Have a great visit!

Sharon said...

Oh, I'm just like that - which I had taken the photos that I knew I was planning to take. And then, even worse, now that they'll all digital, I have a hard time finding them. I wish I had a photo organizer for digital pictures, not Picasa, which is Google, and which, when I delete photos, also removes them from my blog. Glad you had a fantabulous visit, sans photos.

Judy said...

Enjoy your visit together! There should be some good football this weekend. Boy, do I hope that Auburn wins....War Eagle!!

Long Ridge Farm said...

my belief. enjoy life...the blog will wait, life is precious.

denise/deBRAT said...

Enjoy your visit. it too soon passes! hugs for all from a fellow massachusettian- or whatever we are these days.

denise/deBRAt in a beautifully cool Tampa Bay Florida

Leigh said...

You always have such wonderful visits with your folks. Can't wait to hear more about this one when you have the time.